We did so many fun things while we were there and most of which I have no photos from because I forgot my camera. UGH. I think Grandma took more pictures so maybe I can ask her to send me them... Travis too! Like going to this HUGE park near my in laws house. IT WAS SO amazing... And hiking this beautiful mountain to overlook sin city and the various mountains surrounding us. My goal is to one day run up that mountain its pretty steep. Someday I will do it.
We went swimming at a local community center and ate at Elephant Bar. YUMMY!
I got new running shoes, yahoo! Oh wait I can't run.... It's pretty cool when you go to a legit running store because they video tape you running on a treadmill and then fit you with a shoe that will help you run better. They are black and purple and I am in love... If only I could use those suckers!
We did some other shopping like buying a new pair of shoes for Chandler and few other fun places like the Disney outlet. Here is the link of the shoes I bought for the babe. I found this brand a few months ago and I am literally in love. Yes they are expensive but your kids only get 2 feet their whole life. PS totally wish I had bought them on this site would have saved me like $14. OH WELL.
WE got to see Diamond Rio in concert. That was an interesting story of having tickets for the wrong night... But it all worked out and Kristin and I got to be in the "high roller" booth at the concert yes it was at a casino. If they are ever in concert near you THEY PUT ON AN AWESOME SHOW!


We went bowling and I think I got smoked by my 4 year old son!
We went to the movies and saw Yogi Bear... SO cute. Hinks favorite part was the arcade outside the movie in the casino. Gotta love Vegas. When we got home this is how we found the babysitter and baby.


I had the chance of going to the temple with Kristin one night while Grandma and Grandpa babysat. IT WAS SO WONDERFUL! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Las Vegas temple. I always have the sweetest experiences there. Here is a picture of us outside. We were one of the last cars to leave for the night. We spent a lot of time in there talking. It so interesting to come out and just down in the valley you can see all the lights from the strip. Such a difference in spirits looking at the temple and then looking at sin city.
I went to Yucca Valley, California (where Troy went to high school) with Kristin. Can I just say that I LOVE YUCCA VALLEY. The people there LOVE my Troy and the love me. Anyway, she was part of a womens conference there. We had a blast. It was for single girls 18-30. Yes I was the odd lady out but it was super fun to be around all these spunky gals. We got the girls ALL dolled up I think that was my favorite part.
Plus they had a nice dinner with the boys (same age) and dance after. And YES I DANCED MY HEART OUT! I will admit it was a bit awkward sitting next to all these single GUYS. They were asking me all these questions like what I like to do, if I was going to school... I finally just blurted out I AM MARRIED. I guess they didn't notice the mega diamond on my ring finger. Anyway, I still had a great time and after there was no pressure for the guys to get to know me as a potential date they REALLY liked me. LOL. They were asking all these questions about the girls and stuff. Oh it was fun. I think we danced for 3 hours! It was FANTASTIC.
This is the sign for 29 Palms. Its the town that has the marine base. We thought it was a funny sign so we took a picture.
This is Kristin in her class she did. SHE DID GREAT!
All the girls dressed up. See those curls on those girls? GUESS who did them?! I think I wanna a girl... Like the baby hunger is setting in. HA! But I am totally okay that my husband is like 10,000 miles away therefore no baby for a while! Okay like not okay that he is gone but okay that there will be no baby making for a while. WAIT... WAIT... I mean I miss the baby making but not the baby making.
Ah... Forget it. Sorry if that was TMI. I mean what do you expect, we haven't seen each other in 4 months!
Okay seriously... I know this may look like a very random picture to you. Yes, YES it is. But do you see that guy on the right in the cream/tan suit. Interesting fellow he is... No he was not invited but decided to invite himself. AND the kid on the left in the black suit. He is pretty important to the crazy events of the night as well. Sorry no more details I do not want to hurt somebody with my words BUT we did have a blast and some entertaining from these 2 boys. I had to document in without them knowing I was taking a picture. Maybe in a future post I can explain.
No comments:
Post a Comment