Okay now that I have gotten that out of my system... If you were to ask me this morning if war was worth the cost I would have said with a great big HECK TO THE NO. Ask me tonight? Yes I do. I've had a change of heart in the last 10 hours. Thank you to a sweet Young Womens leader who was inspired today. THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Is war really worth the cost?
So I started this post this morning and entitled it is war really worth the cost? The outcome now of this post is completely different then what it was going to be. I was so angry this morning. I had cried myself to sleep last night (I officially think that is the only time in my life that I truly cried through the night) I hated the fact that Troy was gone. I am tired of being alone. I am tired of hearing these stories of war. The horrible things that happen to people (get blown up, loose their eye sight, loose their spouse, loose their sanity) you name it I have seen it with this deployment and we are only half way through it! I am tired of consoling my 4 year old as he is sobbing in the middle of the day or night saying he misses his daddy. I get infuriated when people spread rumors about families who are going through this deployment. I am tired of getting these promptings that I need to get on my knees and pray for my husbands safety. Yes even in the middle of the shower!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there girl!!!! This is almost over and you are doing great! Me and the boys are rootin for you and your boys, and seriously anytime you are feeling blue I'm here for ya, well over the phone.
Post a Comment