Sunday, February 20, 2011

Brag


Okay so really I have the most amazing husband in the world. 1 he is FREAKING HOT! 2 he is so in tune to what I need. 3 He is a spiritual giant 4 He really isn't afraid of much, his one and only thing he is afraid of is our little secret : ) 5 He constantly amazes me with his love and support. Oh and the list could go on and on....

One thing I do every year on Valentine's Days is write 101 things I love about Troy. Some are repeats from previous years but most of them are things that we have discovered and done in the last year. It really is amazing how if you sit down and count your blessings how much more abundant they are. I did something else special for Troy this year... I did 3 different slideshows put to music for him. One entitled US (just pictures of us and the last 6 years), one entitled BABY #1(pics of hinks) and one entitled BABY #2 (all about Chandler). It was very emotional putting it together to reflect on the last 6 years and to see how far we have come. The songs I chose to put in the slideshow were ones that have deep sentimental meaning to us. I have to say it turned out FANTASTIC. Far beyond what I expected and really worth the time I took to put them together.

Anyway Troy made the day apart (by the way we have only spent 2 valentine days together in our whole relationship) very special. He wrote me the SWEETEST 5 page love letter. I cried and cried reading it. I got a dozen red roses and yummy chocolate dipped strawberries.

Anyway, he also sent me this video of him in Iraq. Seriously my husband is amazingly strong. When you view this video keep in mind what he is moving it is called a MRAP, go ahead and google it. It weighs 14 TONS! That is 28,000 pounds! Guess who won the pull competition? YES, my shredded husband thats who! Here is a video of it. And I am not sure what the big boom is at the end but I think they were at the airport.... I dont know. But seriously check out my husbands BUFF ARMS. UGH... So hot!




1 comment:

Debby said...

I love reading your blog. You and your family are in our prayers. I have very special memories of first meeting you at church and working with your parents in our MD ward. I understand about the military separations too :-) Love you!