We traveled to the Hoover Dam one day. They just completed a new bridge and it is BEAUTIFUL! Oh man it use to take like almost 2 hours to cross through the dam. Now with the bridge it is seconds. I LOVE IT!
You can't see Hinckley but he is tucked in under Grandma

The new bridge

They built it from each end and met in the middle. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Chandler had fun

Aunt Kris has ZERO fear of heights. I on the other hand was a panic attack mess!

My sweet family minus TROY BOY. Yes the sun was in our eyes bad. But cute hair cut, yes?!

Hinks showing off his camera skills

This may or may not be a blackmail picture.... I LOVE IT!

I look like I am intoxicated... I SWEAR I AM SOBER! I need to do something about those bushy eyebrows...

Chandler on the way home. Shot by Hinks... No really Chandler tell us how you really feel.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PICTURE. Like would frame it on my wall if I had a wall of my own. Me checking my phone and giving the "what do you think you are doing look." Man I even scare myself.

More cheesing from Chandler

1 comment:
Bethany!!! You look fabulously awesome and beautiful!!! Good job on your race too!!! :)
Post a Comment