Sunday, February 20, 2011

Head Spinning


So I have so many things on my mind tonight. I have sat down to write on my blog 3 times this week but the second I sit down to type my brain goes dead.

I posted something almost a week ago about letting go of friendships. I should let you know that I was not talking about anybody who would read this blog. I have deleted it because I had many emails/phone calls making sure I wasn't talking about them. I did not intend to hurt feelings or offend anybody. I am so sorry if any of you took this personally.

My head is still spinning with my calling in Young Womens. I have AMAZING GIRLS. LIKE A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I am so impressed with them. They have lifted me up without even knowing it.

Recently, I've had the opportunity to reconnect with a few friends that are going through some really hard times. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH! If you have a feeling to email/call/text or visit a friend DO IT! Five, yes five of my dear friends are going through horrible, hard times. Each one have been on my mind. I have prayed for them and will continue to do so. All I have to say is I love you. If you are reading this and you are going through a difficult time right now be it a divorce, a miscarriage, a broken engagement, a loss of a loved one, an unfaithful spouse, a car accident, an abusive relationship, or whatever it may be, I AM HERE FOR YOU NIGHT AND DAY.

I know you are probably tired of me saying I miss my husband but I do. Really if you lived with me or near me you would never guess that I am struggling with him gone. I guess I just pick my blog readers to vent to, SORRY! I have come to a great conclusion though about my beautiful family. I am so blessed to have a wonderful supportive husband and 2 beautiful children.


When Hinckley was little like I am talking when he was a baby people seemed to be drawn to him. We would have complete strangers come up to him and want to hold him (even in Idaho where there is baby city). Because of a special blessing Troy and I received I knew Hinckley was going to be a special person. I knew he was destined for greatness. I would have come to that conclusion as his mother but hearing it from somebody else it changes things a bit. I only know of one person that we have come in contact with who thinks Hinckley is less than special, but I really dont care what she thinks someday she will come to her senses. Since we have moved to New Mexico we've had some really neat experiences here regarding my little missionary Hinckley. Someday I will share them with you. He really is something special and people know and love him and that makes this mommy happy.

Chandler has a very unique draw to him. Instead of his knowledge and love it's his red hair that attracts people to him. Just like my Hinckley they meet him once and they dont forget him. So many people know him by his hair. I can't explain it but it means so much as a mom for people around me to love my children. To accept them and love them and find joy being around them. I love that people are impressed with them and have no problem telling me I have great kids. Because I know I have great kids but some days are hard. Being a single parent is HARD. Living without your husband is HARD. But when you get to snuggle in bed with them and read your favorite childhood book over and over again.... its priceless. Even if your one year old toots in your face and your four year old tells me I skipped a page or too just to get the reading done faster!

OH HOW I LOVE MY BOYS.

Next post... Valentine's day!


No comments: