This week has seriously been C-R-A-Z-Y. We've had a million things going on. In some ways it is kind of nice because the week goes by fast but in some ways its tough because something gets left out. Here are a few pictures from our 2nd trip of the week to Explora...
Can you spot 2 window peekers?
We had a beehive planning/leadership training pancake party on Saturday. We had a great turn out and it went AWESOME! The girls are so great. I am very impressed with them. We got some fun things planned and since I do not have permission to put their faces on the internet I will not put any pictures of them up. But when I was driving them all home they wanted to do Chinese Fire drills... Oh it took me back to when I was a beehive. Here are a few pictures of the fire drills but the girls really can't be seen much.
No comments:
Post a Comment