This morning my 15 month old decided it was time to get up at 5AM. Hinckley and I have this tradition since Troy left that we have a special sleepover on Sunday night. We usually stay up late and watch a movie together and cuddle. I do look forward to these special nights with my special little guy! When Chandler wakes up in the night I usually bring him in my bed for a bit and then send him back to his bed but since I didn't want Chandler to wake Hinckley up this morning I decided to cuddle with Chandler in Hinckleys room.
So we finally settled down and got back to sleep and before I know it Chandler is up bright eyed and bushy tailed at 7:45AM pointing at our flat daddy on the wall saying, "DA DA DA" All of a sudden the 5AM wake up call didn't see so rough knowing that my little baby recognizes his daddy!
Chandler has grown SO MUCH since Troy left. He is talking and learning things so fast. He loves to say, "OT, OT" (hot)... "BRRRR" (cold), "ore" (more), "tank ewe" (thank you) "ma ma" (mom), memaw (grandma), "BOMPA" (grandpa), "other" (brother) and now DA! Oh and hello, buh byeeeeeeee, acker (cracker), bah bah (bottle). He just started saying please too! He tells me when he is all done by raising his arms up while sitting in his high chair.
About 6 weeks ago we used maracas for family home evening to play while we sang a song. Well, the very next week and every week after when we sit down for family home evening he goes in the cupboard to get the maracas to play.
1 comment:
Such a cute post! He's adorable!
Post a Comment