Thursday, February 24, 2011
I hate you KNEE, I HATE YOU!
Well, it has been 4 weeks since I went for my last run. It hasn't been 4 weeks since I went to the doctor... BUT it has been 4 weeks since my last run. SO... I decided to go for a run. I got up the hill to start the run and I was so PUMPED for this run. I started jumping up and down and clapping my hands. Well, I was just doing great until I hit my infamous mile marker 1. By the time I got to 2 miles my knee gave out and I was done. I was devastated. I came home kicking the rocks and cursing my knee. OH BLASTED KNEE! Sometimes it feels like it needs to pop but I can't pop it. UGH! So frustrating... ANYWAY... I guess its time to look into other cardio options.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bethany, try Zumba dancing. I hear it is everywhere. Are there classes somewhere you can take while Hinckley is in preschool? I feel so bad for you. Or how about swimming? Is there a community center with a pool close by??
Right now, while our husbands are deployed we get free membership to the Y. Just bring in a copy of the orders. Might be worth checking into-
Post a Comment