Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Things that I love to do

I love, LOVE, LOVE hanging out with my kids. One of our favorite things is to play outside. I think sometimes we are out there so long we forget we are outside! My parents have a perfect backyard to play in. A ton of concrete which is fabulous for riding bikes, scooters, and practicing playing ball. They have bit of gravel so the boys can dig and bury things and play construction. We have a good old time outside. And I am SO GLAD its nice outside so we can play. I hear that NM has a windy season coming up so we will enjoy it while we can!


He was standing on a rock. He loves standing on things to be taller!
See the rock?!
Hinckley was practicing his motorcycle skills
Hi, MOM!
See his skills?
The other one has skills too
vroom, vroom!
CRASH! BOOM!
Hello handsome!
My boys are buddies

No comments: