Wednesday, February 24, 2010

STSR bed time

Troy has been so busy with school and work and the National Guard. He usually leaves the house between 6-7am and doesn't get home until 7-8 and a couple of days it was 10:30! I AM SO EXCITED FOR SCHOOL TO BE OVER SOON! Anyway... Hinckley has been missing his daddy so last night I let him fall asleep in our bed and I went to bed with him. We were laying there and he said,
"Mom can we talk." Of course we can buddy! So we talked for the next 10 minutes or so until he fell asleep. It was just sweet to listen to him sing and talk about his favorite color, animal, etc. I think I needed more than Hinks did!

2 comments:

shashum said...

That is the cutest thing!!

Herry and Jayley said...

Jerry most days leaves at 4:30 and gets home around 7:30 or 8. Some nights when he has class he just stays at the fire house, or works an overtime shift, so we don't see him for 2-3 days straight. I hear ya.