Today my boys looked so adorable and I wish I had more time to take good pictures of them. The second we got home Hinckley was tearing off his "missionary suit" and Daddy was done too. I bought the shirt of Chandler yesterday on clearance and he will probably only wear another week or 2! Its a 3-6 months... I am going back tomorrow to see if they have any bigger ones!
This is Chandler who fell asleep before church... isn't that always when they want to sleep?

This is Hinckley right before church.. he sure misses preschool! (hence the back pack)


This was after church the "I am tired and need to pee face on Hinckley is great!" And yes that is a black eye Troy has, you can barely see it. He got it wrestling

1 comment:
That suit is so cute!!!!
My eyes have been openeed-they have a ton more girl stuff! But, what boy stuff they do have is so cute!!!
Post a Comment