We had a pretty lazy weekend. This morning I woke up and made heart shaped pancakes and we had breakfast in bed! Then we all I mean ALL 4 of us piled in the jacuzzi tub and splashed around for a while. We headed to church and came home to enjoy the afternoon. Me and the 2 boys took naps and we ate leftover soup. Nothing too exciting for love day but it was kind of nice to just relax. Some friends stopped by with goodies and that was a sweet treat for the day!
Saturday Troy let me take a nice long nap with the babe. Since we are trying to save money to go on a cruise we didn't do presents or anything but we agreed that acts of service was a good exchange. Daddy and Hinks went on a father and son date to the cheap movies to see the Chipmunk movie and I hung out with my sister in law Kristin and 2 of her friends.
I AM SO EXCITED Troy has tomorrow off from school.... We will probably do nothing but it will be nice to have him home!
No comments:
Post a Comment