Sunday, February 14, 2010

Week 2/14-2/20 resolution

I started out this year with a few New Years Resolutions. Nothing fancy just a few... Cook something new once a week, do 1 act of service for somebody once a week and exercise 3 times a week. I didn't even start the exercise routine at all... yikes! And for the most part I have kept true to the other 2 minus being sick for a week. I plan on continuing my cooking and service goals....

BUT! I have decided to do something new. I am going to make weekly goals for myself. Instead of overwhelming myself with silly things that I will not accomplish and therefore feel bad about it I am going to do small and simple....

1: Jump on the elliptical ONCE this week
2. Have a play date with a friend
3. Go through the stack of papers on the computer desk

We will see how I do!

1 comment: