I have had these PJ pants since at least 2001. I got them for Christmas from my favorite sister in the WHOLE WORLD! They seriously were the most comfortable jammies ever! They have more meaning to me because my sisters gave them to me and they surprised me that year at Christmas! They made it the best Christmas that year. They have since been with me everywhere I have been, they are the first thing packed in my suitcase. Florida, the Carolinas, Arizona, California, driving across the country twice, New York, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Hawaii, they have actually been to every state except: for 12 of them. Thats pretty cool!
They have taken me through many adventures all my years of college, my wedding, honeymoon, 2 babies and pregnancies, miscarriages, love, hate, strength, weakness, pride, humility, laughter, and tears, and just about any other emotion you can think of. They were my companionship for 9 years. I am so sad to see them go. I doubt I will ever find another pair like them. But as you will see they are ripped up to my behind so its time to put them to rest. I LOVE YOU GAP PJS FOREVER!
2 comments:
I think you should make squares out of the pants and make a quilt out of it! Then, you don't have to just throw them away!
Aim still has hers and I had to toss mine just last year. Everytime Aim wears hers we reflect on what a great Christmas that was and will treasure forever.
Love you
Post a Comment