Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Early Valentines Day!





So as you will see in a previous post our sheets got destroyed so we needed new ones! As I was driving to get new ones I had this amazing thought... Why dont I surprise Troy with a little V-Day party? So we went to the dollar store and got decorations and got pizza from papa murphys. We had so much fun surprising him. Hinks and I waited anxiously and when he walked in the door we yelled, "SURPRISE!" We had so much fun!


Isnt Hinks cute he helped me big time with decorations! It was like Christmas day for him to surprise his daddy!



We put pictures of the boys on the table, fake flowers, a balloon, a stuffed doggie, the lunch box is for daddys love notes from his boys. And the other container is for love notes from me. It has been a tradition for me every year to write 101 things I love about him on Valentines Day.

1 comment:

Abenteuererin said...

how cute and romantic you are!!