I couldn't take it any more so today we drove up to Rexburg and met Daddy for lunch again... Twice in 1 week... I know CRAZY! But I just wanted to see him for more than 30 minutes before bed. Oh it was awesome.. I just snuggled on his arm and Hinckley watched you tube videos and Chandler slept. Oh it was grand!
I brought Hinks home and he wanted to take a nap down stairs. He dumped all his toys out and said it was his "garden" and wanted to sleep by it. Yes that is him under the purple blanket, you can barely see his jeans poking out. Silly kid!
Today I was changing Chandlers diaper and Hinckley tried to put Chands pants on Chands head. Oh it was funny then of course he had to put them on his head too....
Hinks looks like he is rapping... LOL!
4 comments:
your family is so amazing! i love you guys!
hahaha The garden napping and pants on the head are too cute! I can't believe how big Chandler is. SUCH a cutie!
Oh man too cute. Wow - surprised to see your comment on my blog! Nice to follow you now too. The only thin I ate that day was left over spaghetti and a pb&j. Mayb bbq potato chips. Anyways, we're all good. Hope you are figuring things out too!
BTW - we might be moving to Rigby area if we find something. Aren't you in Garfield or something?
Everytime we read your blog, little Hinckley makes us laugh and smile!
We love and miss you all
Post a Comment