Troy and I drove down to Yucca Valley California on the 18th of December well it was actually 11pm and we drove the WHOLE ENTIRE night until we arrived there around noonish on Saturday the 19th. It actually worked out wonderful for the boys because they slept most of the way but Troy and I were POOPED! But we made it... Here is our top for Yucca (we were ONLY there Half of Saturday, all of Sunday and Monday and left early Tuesday. And I should say the greatest thing was spending it with family but ya' all know that already.
5. Troys Home Ward Christmas Party! YUMMY FOOD and GREAT FRIENDS
4. Troys HOME Ward Christmas Sacrament meeting. By far the best I have ever been to!
3. Going to Jelly Donut on Sunday... Its tradition and the best donuts in the WORLD
2. BEING IN WARM WEATHER... okay and seeing awesome friends too...
1. Going on a double date to see Blind Side My new favorite movie
No comments:
Post a Comment