
Amy has probably been the closest sibling of mine for as long as I can remember. I have ALWAYS wanted to be like her. I wanted to dress like her, act like her, look like her, do everything she did. We look complete opposites. She is shorter, blond hair, different colored eyes, smaller build body wise, and different skin coloring. She is by far one of the most Christ-like people I know. She has a great work to do on this earth and she changes peoples lives everyday. LITERALLY in that school she is making this world a better place. Favorite memory: way too many to count. visiting her in Denver, St. George... one that tops the list is when I spent I think it was my 19 birthday in Boise. They made it the best ever! Hiking, cake and all sorts of fun! Most Cherished Memory: Sharing a room with her until she moved out of the house. Most silly memory: Going to NYC and getting on the Today Show and maybe making her wear a dress for my wedding!
1 comment:
I remember the day you were born and have been so grateful to have you for a little sister every since! I love you so much
Post a Comment