So I have 2 stories to share and they are both embarrassing but I have to either laugh or cry about them so I am choosing to laugh.
STORY #1
I was driving to a neighbors house and was turning into her driveway. ICE + Me going a little too fast= ending up in a mini snow bank and hitting her garbage can. Oh thank goodness 2 girls helped push me out. I think every year I have to get STUCK in somebody's drive way. I keep think her neighbor caught it on video and it will end up on YOU tube. OH well. At least I didn't hit anybody!
STORY #2
We were having a lazy Saturday and by lazy I mean I was wearing my night gown ALL DAY... well I did get dress about 5pm but it was cozy and I was cold... Anyway... My night gown is a bit short... and I heard a knock at the door. ASSUMING it was my sister in law because she left a few things here and she said she was going to stop by and pick them up I opened the door with out thinking. COME to find out it was a member of our Bishopric wife! Who I totally look up to and adore. UGH! I WAS SO MORTIFIED! Here I am with this mini night gown on and slippers, greasy gross hair, glasses on, no make up. WHAT A SIGHT!
2 comments:
oh girlfriend..you are so funny. I think the garbage can story rocks! LOL
o hun i'm sure you looked stunning in your little teddy...lol hahahaha
Post a Comment