Friday, January 22, 2010

25 degrees= No coats?


(Not my kid but you better believe this is what they look like when we go outside!)


Here is a vent post. SORRY! But I just can't handle it any more. I can NOT believe how many kids and even SOME BABIES who do not have coats or hats on outside. Are you just aching for sickness? Even on facebook I have seen pictures of babies who have no clothes on yes they are inside but its still drafty and cold in a house even if the heater is 75 degrees. I know this sounds bad but majority of the time I keep Chandler in his NICE WARM FLEECE JAMMIES. You want to know why? Because socks always fall off of him and his hands get cold if he is wearing clothes. So PJ's it is my friends because they are warm. AND ITS FREEZING OUTSIDE. Ok I feel better now. BUNDLE UP YOUR KIDS!

No comments: