When we were in Vegas one morning I woke up and found these hard pimple like things right under my behind.... I thought it was odd but maybe it was a spider bite? Then through out the day and next day a few more showed up. We called downstairs and they came up and did a good cleaning and inspection. As we got to Tucson they became VERY VERY painful and the swelling around it became HUGE. So Troy took me to the doctor and we got some antibiotics. Troy had to pop them and drain them. IT WAS INCREDIBLY painful. My niece who visited my parents around Thanksgiving time came with the same looking "bites". Very odd.
Well, my mom is visiting my other brother and his family and guess who shows up with these same looking bites? My sister in law and nephew. I believe this is the 2nd time they have shown up. So they went to the doctor and come to find out.....
ITS NOT SPIDER BITES ITS MRSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is VERY contagious and is very HARD to get rid of it. If you are interested in knowing more about it here are some links.
1 comment:
Holy crap Bethany! How in the world did you get MRSA? Are they any better for you? I hope you guys can all get healthy and stay healthy for the rest of the year!
Post a Comment