Monday, January 18, 2010

Carter Family Love




I have been very blessed to have a family accept me into their own even though I may be a bit different! Even though we have our differences, I am so thankful that they love my family. I have learned so much from this family too.

Don:



He has a very kind heart and would do ANYTHING for his children. Many times he has bailed us out of situations beyond our control. I think he would be perfectly content eating rice and beans to make sure his kids had everything they wanted. I LOVE HIS SENSE OF HUMOR. I think its my favorite thing about him. Most Cherished Memory: Hands down putting the Christmas Reunion together

Kathy:


She loves, loves, loves her grandchildren. She always finds the perfect gifts for them that they love! She is awesome at her job and has made a big impact on some of those children's lives. I think her laugh is my favorite thing about her. Anything and everything makes her laugh. Thats one thing I have learned from her, laugh and make the situation better! Most Cherished Memory: Hands down putting the Christmas Reunion together

Travis:


I have not been around Travis a lot compared to the other 2 siblings. However, this past Christmas was so much fun! He knows anything and everything about technology. I think he may just be the favorite Uncle just because he has all the cool technology games. He will be the fun house for sure! Most Cherished Memory: Teaching Hinckley how to use Rock band

April:



She has a great capacity for love and charity. She is the mother hen. Her care and concern for everybody's well being is probably her best attribute. She is incredibly smart and is a very hard worker. She loves her family there is no doubt about it. She knows how to find a good deal and smart shop! Most Cherished Memory: Spending some quality time with her at Nana's Memorial

Kristin:



I dont even know where to start with this girl. She has saved my bacon so many times! It has been so much fun to have her so close. I have LOVED seeing her grow up. She is a smart girl, spunky and fun! She always knows how to have a good time and brightens the room wherever she goes! Most Cherished Memory: Her spending Chandlers first night with me!

1 comment:

Bryant and April said...

Oh, this was so sweet Bethany! Thanks for loving our family...as quirky as we are sometimes!