Monday, January 18, 2010

Rob


He has always been my protector. He is very passionate in what he knows and believes. He loves doing wood work and building things. He just built his own house this past year! He is very much like my mom who has a big heart and will do anything for anybody and give anybody whatever they need or want. He is always thinking of new projects and can not stand still for one minute. He is good at his job and not matter what the task is he will complete it 110%. Favorite memory: Peanut butter milk shakes we have them every time we go to his house Most cherished memory: He would sleep in my bed until I would fall asleep when I was little because I was scared of the dark Silly memory: Catching Hinckley in the hot tub when Hinckley had his PJ's and diapers on.

No comments: