Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thanksgiving Poll

Here are the results from the poll I put up like 3 weeks ago.

Who will you be with on Thanksgiving?

Myself: 25%(2)
Friends: 25%(2)
Just the fam: 37%(3)
LOTS OF FAM 25%(2)
Travel? 12%(1)

To those who had Thanksgiving by yourself I AM SO SORRY! I wish I had a million dollars so I could send you home to family or friends. We traveled to Las Vegas and we had family and people I didn't even know but it was fantastic!

What is your least favorite thing to clean at your house?

Laundry 25%(2)
Floors 25%(2)
Bathroom 25%(2)
Dishes 12%(1)
Dust 12%(1)

I ABSOLUTELY HATE WITH A PASSION CLEANING THE TOLIET. HATE IT! I love doing the laundry. Weird I know.

1 comment:

Mark & Rachel said...

Woohoo for a new car, job and a fun vacation!
I hate cleaning the toilet too.