Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve EVE

For Christmas Eve EVE we had Daddy home! IT WAS AWESOME! We registered his new car and got the new title. We packed the kids up and some toys and played at the church for like 3 hours. We all took much needed naps. Troy went to walmart and was gone 1.5 hours just for milk, a steering wheel cover, and cheese. Then we headed off for some Carter family bowling.

Daddy telling Chandler NOT to put his fingers where the balls come upHi MOM!
Just chilling
Hanging out waiting for the ball to come back up
Daddy teaching Chandler how to roll it down the ramp
Cheese!
Cheese!
Getting ready to bowl
Awesome bowling shoes

Awesome bowling shoes
Can you tell he had a good time?
A bit scary....
Look of this cute boy!
Look at those eyes!

Me smiling... Yes I wore stretchy pants bowling... LOLLook at that cute little double chin
Oh gosh I love this picture!
Chandler being goofy
Hinckley waiting for his turn
Hinckley getting ready to bowl
An aerial view of Chandler clinging to his ball
Oh what a cheeser
Hinckley had 2 teeth pulled at the dentist the other day because his GROWN UP teeth came in the back
Chandler dancing
Hinckley dancing on the floor
Chandler dancing on the floor
I tried to get a picture of my 3 boys but this is the best I got
Hinckley is so funny...
Chandler was so excited about bowling!
HA! I love this picture
Hinckley holding his bowling ball with the correct fingers
WOOPS! Hinckley walked on the NO WALKING lane
Daddy helping Hinckley figure out his fingers
Look at that smile! Oh it warms my heart!

Daddy taught Hinckley how to put his fingers in the bowling ball
Chandler was so excited to see this snowman! I love the bowling pins on the Christmas tree!

No comments: