Since it was the first day of Christmas break for Hinckley we decided to have some fun!
We played hide-n-go-seek

Look at that laugh. What a ham! I found him in Hinckleys room

He found us in the shower

I found him hiding here

Look at that smile

Yep he was behind the couch

I know it looks like puke or something else but it was my first attempt at peanut brittle and it was a success and I didn't even use a candy thermometer!

We had some great snow fall for our first official day of Christmas vacation!

We had some HUGE flakes coming down today

Chandler out in the snow

We are teaching him young

Chandler wanted to wear the Christmas stockings on his head and hands

Hinckley singing

Hinckley wrapped up the nativity for us to open for our activity

Hincley shared the story about the star. Actually

Chandler wanted to play with his trains

Our unopened present

Closer up

We started opening it

This is what was inside

Singing

Oh man he is precious

We sang some Christmas songs with Grandpa playing the guitar

We played some smurf dance wii

I got some sweet shots!

He had a great work out

Look at that fierce face

Dancing!
No comments:
Post a Comment