It has been forever since I have blogged. So much to tell you and so much to go over! But lets start with our wonderful trip to Las Vegas. Originally Don and Kathy (Troys parents) were going to come visit on their way to see their daughter in Texas right around Thanksgiving. Well since we were not in our own place we had to rearrange our plans. I was really devastated when things didn't work out that way until plan B came along. We decided to drive to Vegas and it was the best Thanksgiving! I got my braces off the Monday before Thanksgiving so we didn't get to leave until about 7pm. It actually worked out great, I LOVE traveling at night while the boys sleep. Chandler didn't fall asleep until about midnight but at least he was quiet. We had a blast! THANK YOU DON< KATHY AND KRISTIN!
At the coolest park ever. Chandler saw this lizard and said, "OH! HI Lizard."
The pawn shop from Pawn Stars. IT WAS SUPER LAME and dirty and white trash and overpriced but fun!
Thank you Kris for coming with me
My boys getting along! It was great
More time at the park. I think we went about half a dozen times
He loved the lizard
And the teeter totter....
So happy!
Loving it!
Guess who was on the other side of it.....
GRANDPA!
He enjoyed it just as much as Chandler
Troy trying to go down the tube slide. It made for a great laugh
Then he opted for this slide
Still funny
And Chandler was right behind him
Grandpa went down the tube slide... He is such a good sport
Hinckley climbing the rock wall
And going down the slide
One night we went over to the Bellagio. It was breathtaking. Most of these pictures were taken by Hinckley. All these things are made out of flowers.
Well, except the real pumpkins. I think Kristin broke off a stem on one of these. WOOPS!
AMAZING!
The talking tree... Pretty darn cool!
Chandler mesmerized by everything
More pumpkins
After looking around the Bellagio we went down on the strip for a bit because Hinckley was DYING to see this storm trooper. He was in heaven!
Thank you crappy phone camera for taking crappy pictures
Grandpa and Chandler
I got to hang out with my bestie Meagan most of the day. She drove all the way up just to see me. It was awesome to walk the strip, laugh, remember the good old days, and talk about our futures. I am super stoked for some things in her future and I hope they happen soon for her! LOVE YA MEAGAN! She took some great pictures I need to get from her.
Hinckley was playing on my iphone the other day and made this just for you Grandma... It made me smile!

No comments:
Post a Comment