I have a HUGE list this year for Christmas... Many things wont get checked off. Believe it or not many of things are little things not big things like TV's, Ipods and such. We've had some INSANE amount of bills come up in the last 3 weeks. But I would much rather have dental insurance, 2 fixed cars, car insurance for 2 cars, fixed teeth for my 5 year old (it was more than 5 months of dental insurance), a car for Troy and other various expenses. When it rains it pours I guess. Not to mention trying to buy a house!
*OKAY VENTING OVER*
We are TRULY BLESSED! Troys parents have been so generous this Christmas and my parents too. TROY HAS A JOB! My kids are healthy. I am healthy. Troy is healthy. I have great friends. We are not cold or hungry. We are incredibly blessed.
Christmas is a magical year. Sometimes I think we forget what this season is all about (me included). I hope you all have a truly MAGICAL Christmas this year. I know I will!
No comments:
Post a Comment