So our silly computer has decided to go to the doctor twice in the past week. I sure hope it decides to behave after almost $300 and that doesn't include the $200 we put into last September.
Anyway, I want to clear something up that its not that I dont love and adore the people who read this blog (almost all of you) its just that some of our family experiences were so touching and personal that those things will stay with us forever. I will share some fun things that happened while Troy was home, I promise.
For example we had Troy knock on the door to surprise the boys. I have the video of it and it was pretty epic. I will try to upload it. But Hinckley says to us, "Daddy, I thought you were a statue." Oh it just about melted my heart. HE WASN'T A STATUE HE WAS HERE, HE WAS REAL!
Hug for my dad, this was after about a million from Hinckley
1 comment:
These pictures are so precious! I love them! And cant wait for our R&R!
Post a Comment