Everybody has a journey, everybody has a story, our journey and story starts and ends with our family and indeed it is a wonderful life
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Disneyland & Beach
Here are a few more pictures from Disneyland and the beach. I know I have more to post but man I am behind big time on blogging!!!!
Waiting for the shuttle to go to Disneyland!
They played bumper cars Troys face was priceless... Hinks too Gosh I love my boys At the beach again. It was too cold to play in the water so Daddy pulled the kids on the boogie board WIPEOUT! Building the sand castle I MISS THE BEACH. I think I lived at the beach in heaven. Like seriously I LOVE THE BEACH! This is our masterpiece!
1 comment:
i love the picture of troy and hinks walking up the beach from the water! you should frame it!
Post a Comment