Well, you notice I have not blogged about saying goodbye to Troy. It was horrible, sad, and I dont want to relive it. The only good thing about it is that it was the last one until HELLO!
So my brother lived in Hobbs, NM and a job transfer has taken them to Wyoming. So on their way north they stopped and played a few days.
Chandler LOVES Grandpa... LOVES him

My nieces taking off on the bikes

We only have 2 bikes so they shared.

My Mother's Day flowers (the pink ones) & box of chocolates

My flowers on the left

We went to the zoo

Looking at the flamingos

These silly things were eating McDonalds fries!

Half the grandkiddos

Half of the grandkids and Grandpa and Grandma

O there is me on the left in white!

The monkeys and my new stroller that I LOVE!

Still looking at the monkeys

Hinks making a funny face

Do you know what is in these waters?????

Can you guess what it is????

They are hippos!!!!

The grandkids hanging out with a lion

Grandma and Jack Jack

Playing at the park with Shay and Chandler


Outside the zoo with Rob & Juila


After the zoo I got the chance to do a girls afternoon out with my sweet nieces. I LOVE THESE GIRLS! LOVE THEM! We had so much fun at the mall and eating out. We came home and put on fake nails. It was such a girls afternoon. LOVED IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment