***** I need to amend this last post. Because I need to recognize a dear friend of mine who has literally saved me during this deployment. She is away from her husband too and has 2 little boys. She is living with mama and papa too. We text each other every day and its so nice to have somebody who knows what I am going through. She makes me laugh and smile which I need. I find myself sometimes wandering down the road of sadness and worry and a text from her will jolt me back to reality. I would never be able to make it through this deployment with out my dear FRIEND KRISTINA! Love ya girl thanks for being there for me!

So I got the sweetest text I think I have ever received (outside of texts from Troy) the other day from a dear friend. We have been friends since we were roomies back in 2004. She amazes me by her strength and ability to lead. I look up to her in so many ways and so I guess that is why this text I will cherish forever. She has texted me often through this deployment another one was on Thanksgiving Day. What a gem of a friend... Thank you LaNelle for being dear to my heart this deployment. In the midst of the many things you have going on in your life you have always remembered me! THANK YOU!
Anyway, I guess I should say I have received several other emails and such that have touched my heart too. It makes life bearable with my best friend gone. So thank you to ALL those who have left comments on my blog, who have sent me a note in the mail (JJ I LOVE YOU GIRL), an email, a message on facebook or a phone call. Those little things have truly helped me get through the rough patches.
Happy Memorial Day to you all. I am sure most of you have lost somebody near and dear to your heart. So take a few moments this weekend to remember them. I know I have a few on my list.
1 comment:
Tears! I love you & meant every word! You ARE truly amazing & an inspiration to me (and have been since 2004!)
Post a Comment