Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Headed to the happiest place on earth

So we packed up our lovely PAID OFF van and headed to Vegas. We were there I think for like 24 hours and then went to California. Our boys were SUCH troopers the WHOLE entire trip but especially during our long drives. It was over 8 hours to Vegas. Then about 5 hours to Anaheim. Then 12 hours home to Los Lunas. Word to the wise if your husband is a driver in Iraq ease him back into driving. Shoot ease him back to America. I know this is a bit funny but seriously it was such an eye opener for him to come home. I learned so many things about what goes on over there and I a glimpse of PTSD. LETS BRING OUR SOLDIERS HOME!

Okay, okay on with the pictures

I love these pictures Troy took
Can you tell he was excited?
Love this pic
I think he started to wake up so I was trying to put him back to sleep.

LOOK FOR OUR DISNEYLAND ADVENTURE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!!!!

No comments: