Thursday, September 24, 2009

Try to be MORE positive

Okay so I was looking back in a few of my blogs and I realized I am a NEGATIVE person. YIKES! I don't want to be a Debbie Downer... I really am happy. I do have my moments and I guess in those moments is when I get on my blog and complain. SO here is to a new beginning! I may have my moments but hopefully they will be few and far between.

THANKFUL THURSDAY:

Kathy (my mother in law) does NOT have cancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This baby is growing just fine!
Troy being so close to being done in school!!!!!
Troy let me sleep in an extra 30 mins today!
Hinckley officially starts preschool tomorrow!!!!!!
The sun is shinning and its suppose to be a nice day!

2 comments:

Little Farmer Family said...

No way are you a negative person...sometimes we just get a little on edge due to pregnancy(there's an out for everything :)). That is a lot to be thankful for though!!! We need a belly pic!! I miss you!!!

Bryant and April said...

Love your thankful list!!! I can't believe Hinks started preschool already! How did he get so big all of the sudden? Glad everything looks good for you and my new nephew! I am definitely going to have to figure out a time to come and see you guys after he's born.