Hinckley had his first day of preschool on Friday! He is going up to Rexburg MWF to the BYU-Idaho labs. HE LOVED IT! I was so thankful Troy was able to drop him off because I think I would have cried saying good-bye to him. I know it sounds crazy but man I MISS HIM WHILE HE IS AT PRESCHOOL. It is nice to have a break and when the baby comes it will be really good! I ended up going to the temple while he was at school and when I came to pick him up he was excited to see me so that is good. If you can't tell in the picture his shirt says, "what happens in preschool stays in preschool". His Grandpa Carter gave it to him!
Sunday, September 27, 2009
1st day of Preschool
Hinckley had his first day of preschool on Friday! He is going up to Rexburg MWF to the BYU-Idaho labs. HE LOVED IT! I was so thankful Troy was able to drop him off because I think I would have cried saying good-bye to him. I know it sounds crazy but man I MISS HIM WHILE HE IS AT PRESCHOOL. It is nice to have a break and when the baby comes it will be really good! I ended up going to the temple while he was at school and when I came to pick him up he was excited to see me so that is good. If you can't tell in the picture his shirt says, "what happens in preschool stays in preschool". His Grandpa Carter gave it to him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so cute!
Post a Comment