I think this is the 3rd year I have been to the Blackfoot fair and this was the first time we were SO disappointed. We got there about 6ish which was a bad idea because the people who go to the fair at this time are very interesting characters! We got our taste of filthily, dirty, pot smoking, beer drinking kind of people last night.
The rides were SO OUTRAGEOUSLY priced and there were no rides Hinckley could ride by himself so you had to pay for 2.
Plus its was INSANELY crowded. We just wanted to get the heck out of there. Did I mention a bag of cotton candy was $5? However, we did get to see some animals and watch this really cool dog show. And we found a vendor that only charge $3 for a bag of blue cotton candy that actually ended up all over my mini van seats because Hinckley barfed on the way home! OH JOY! Here are a few pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment