

Last week when I went to see the doctor he said I was measuring 2 weeks small. (I am pretty sure I did this with Hinckley) However, when I talked to him about how I started to loose fluids and the placenta started dying (with Hinckley) he thought it would be a good idea to do another ultrasound. He normally only does ultrasounds if you are measuring 3 weeks small or 3 weeks big. HOWEVER, with this new piece of information he thought it was a good idea. Which I was VERY happy about!
Here are stats about baby C:
Weighs: 6 pds 9 oz. Yikes I hope we dont have a 9 or 10 pd baby!
Measuring: about 8 days behind! I hope he doesn't come 8 days late
Head down!
Has hair, not surprised by this b/c Hinks had hair too!
Head: measuring at 48% for his age group
Stomach/waist: measuring 49% for age group
Femur bone: measuring a WHOOPING 94% (the ultrasound tech said she didn't know if she had ever seen one that big) I guess that means we will have a tall baby boy!
50% is considered average so that fact that this baby is in the 94% is pretty amazing! He had his hands up by his face the WHOLE time so we only got to see bits and pieces of his face. I think he is going to have a button nose like me and Hinckley! We still have 4 weeks left! I was measuring almost 3 weeks small this week but my fluids looked great!
No comments:
Post a Comment