
Man this past week has just flown by so quickly! Troy is back from Florida, YIPPEE! He started school today, YIPPEE! Hinckley has a new bed, YIPPPEE! So far I do not have pregnancy induced hypertension, YIPPEEE! WE are getting ready for baby C to come, YIPPEE!
I do have to blog something that I really am NOT suppose to blog about but I dont care because so many people have put it up on their blogs and facebook and its been in the news SO THERE. Troy got a phone call on Friday telling him they have been put on a new deployment list. Its a yellow light as you might say, the next one will be green with orders. It's just around the corner. My understanding is it could be within a year. Troy has drill this weekend so hopefully he will find out more information. To be honest I have my moments of peace and my moments of mental break down. I understand this comes with the territory, and I would be stupid to think this kind of thing would never happen but when you get that phone call everything changes. I am not sure if I will go spend time with the parents or just hand out here. I will probably do a mixture of both because it will be a LONG deployment of probably a year to 2 years. We will see! Its been very frustrating not being able to talk about it. At least I can talk about it with Troy.
2 comments:
oh girl! I cannot imagine not being able to talk about something so life-changing! So talk about! I can't imagine what must go through your mind even thinking about it. But know that I love you and miss you! And I want to see more pictures of my gorgeous pregnant friend!
Wait, I thought it was 6months to 1 year deployment?!?! And the orders are sitting on the Generals desk just waiting for him to SIGN them. (Could he take any longer? Haha) Im going to stay here and make trips to Marks family and to mine. So we can hang out and keep each other sane?
I also saw your sister in law at Sallys.
Post a Comment