Monday our first official day was spent at Sea World. I was so excited to go and so were the kids! We hit almost all the shows and a few rides. I wish we could have gone another day but it just wasn't in the cards this trip!
First stop was the dolphin show!
Chandler and Grandma enjoying the show
Chandler laughing
After the show... Hinks was scared to death of falling in the water...
The boys and kids on the teacup like things
It made me so DIZZY just to look at them!
Bryant and Grace on Elmo
Thank goodness Grandpa came in to take Chandler because technically I shouldn't have been on the ride...
Doesn't he look like he is having a fun time?
Sesame Street dance
The Shamu show... I was SO EXCITED OUT OF EVERYTHING to go see this show. Last time I went it was so powerful and inspiring... I WAS TRULY disappointed this year... They did recognize all the veterans before the show and I cried like a baby watching Troy and his Dad stand up... I wish I would have taken a picture. Thank you Sea World for our tickets and for recognizing our veterans! But redo your Shamu show, okay?!
Our Shamu sign to get splashed!
Chandler needed a nap so I pushed him in a stroller until he fell asleep and the big boys and Hinks went on this Manta ride. Troy was scared to death but Hinks LOVED IT!
They were in the last car!
This must have been at the Sea Lion show.. MY FAVORITE!
Hinks dancing
I stole these pictures from Kathys facebook
It was pretty cold! I mean I think I wore the sweatshirt the whole day and considering I am pregnant and HOT all the time... It was chilly
I should mention that on our drive to San Diego on Sunday I started to have cramps that felt very unusual. I didn't say much about it but felt very uncomfortable. They went away after we settled in San Diego and I felt them on and off at Sea World. However, by the time we got back to the hotel that night I was miserable and VERY scared that something was wrong. Then I started having this sharp pain in the top of my abdomen and stronger cramps and in my back. Troy and his Dad and my brother in law gave me a blessing and was sent to bed. Troy was pretty freaked out, I was freaked out but by morning things had subsided.
Tuesday night on our way to the baseball game I started having them again... And then I had a sudden urge to eat like everything in sight! I ate a hot dog and half a slice of pizza and felt better. So maybe I wasn't getting enough liquids and food? Who knows... But I am glad we didn't end up in the ER!









No comments:
Post a Comment