A month ago my sisters were in town and offered to help with some things around the house! We put together a garden in the back and a sandbox. Our garden is growing like crazy!!!!!! Pictures to come for sure!
They put a ton of shelves in our play room to help organize it. Pictures to come...
and painted 4 wall in our house. Yes 4 walls! They were super fast and awesome! I would never have the courage to paint my walls. I have a hard time deciding on things and colors. And then I would be afraid I would hate the color later. But I am happy to report I STILL LOVE THE WALLS!
This is the boys bathroom! This was the first wall they did and I LOVE IT! Its bright and cheery and great!
Its a teeny bathroom so its hard to get pictures
The boys bedroom. I love this red!
And of course we have star wars on the wall!
No comments:
Post a Comment