Saturday, June 30, 2012

House to home playroom!

Here are some pictures from the kids play room. We got rid of the bed in there... SIGH but it had to go, so if you come to visit us plan on sleeping on one of the boys beds or on an air mattress! If you can't tell the color on this wall is the exact same color as the boys bathroom!
The girls helped me put up this picture line to show off all the boys stuff. I don't have enough room on the fridge!
Hinckleys certificate of graduation from kindergarten! YAHOO!
He received several awards at the end of the year. I believe this one was for being such a big helper!
The picture of the flag is my absolute FAVORITE picture Hinckley has drawn, I LOVE IT!
Shauna put all these shelves in our closet too to put all the toys! BRILLIANT!
For the most part the play room stays clean thanks to some problem solving of my sisters! THANK YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! WE LOVE IT!

1 comment:

A Bunch of Paynes said...

Man, Hinckley has had some pretty awesome birthday celebrations! And your play room looks AWESOME! I love that color green.
And you mentioned ITZ, I haven't been there yet, but I guess on Tuesday nights the all-ages, all you can eat buffet is only 2.99.