Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dancing the day away

Troy was working his second overtime and the boys were going crazy so we decided to have a dance party to break up the day.











Hinks practicing his karate moves








Chandler wanted me to go somewhere
Hinks trying to do the splits



Doing rolls


As I was taking pictures I noticed something under the couch... Chandler must have shoved all of his army figures under the couch. That would explain where they all went!

More karate moves
Then all of a sudden I heard Hinckley say, "DADDY!" I thought it was a bit odd and then I turned around and was scared to death when I saw him in the doorway! We weren't planning on him being home until midnight! What a nice surprise!
So of course we the boys had to do some jumping

And some upside down tickles

And of course the robot!

No comments: