Sunday, June 10, 2012

Carter Reunion part 2

We woke up Sunday morning and headed off to San Diego. We were stopped twice by Border Patrol checkpoints and of course the lovely California ANAL fruit cops :) But we arrived safely and we were stoked to head off to the beach. Just about 2 blocks from our hotel was this great little cove. The kids (both adult and children) LOVED it!

Troy, Grace, and April building sand castles
Grandma helping build
Kate, Hinks, Grace, Kristin, Me, and Chandler wading in the water.
The crew again
I stole these pictures from my mother in laws facebook page. I know Travis took some great pictures so I will post more when I get them!

We ate some yummy Pat & Oscars food and the boys went to the movies while the girls stayed with the babies and played games and laughed til we cried! I love playing games... Its in my blood!

No comments: