Tuesday, June 19, 2012

ABQ Zoo day

Last Thursday we picked up my dad from work and went to the zoo. It was a perfect day and we all had a blast!

Hinckley has wanted to go to the snake building since my birthday in April but it has been closed and it still is... He was pretty bummed out about it but we found this building that had fish and birds in it.
Hinks pretending he is an army guy
Army pose take 2
We have a fun new adventure ahead of us... And we spotted these things that will give you a CLUE to what our adventure will be. Its going to be pretty huge and scary but it will be worth it!!! Any guesses to what these wolves have to do with our future?
I will give you a clue. They are called Mexican Wolves or Lobos....
If you didn't make a connection no worries I will explain on a later post!

My boys looking at some animal

Chandler wondering around

The crew minus Troy
2 peas in a pod
I love that these peacocks roam around
My boys love feeding the fish... and ducks
Hinckley loves to count how many times a fish gets the food instead of the ducks!
I think he made it to 8
Chandler loved it too
He was a bit nervous and then....
Almost jumped right in with them!







The boys made some Mexican Wolf masks

And jumped in the splash pad at the playground


They were in heaven
Grandpa kept getting them to walk over the spouts... Grandpa got hit I think once with water... It was pretty funny!
Perfect shot
My boys love this kings seat. But of course it was scorching hot!
Chandler brushed up against it and Grandpa helped fix it by putting water on it
Feeding the ducks again
And of course our pooped out boy!
*BONUS PICS OF HINKS*


No comments: