PS these pictures are all out of order and I seriously have no patience to fix them but enjoy my crazy kids and husband...
Thursday, April 19, 2012
TOFW dance party
Back in March we had our very first visitors!!!!! Don, Kathy, and Kristin drove from Las Vegas to come see our new house, bring our piano, and go to Time Out for Women. We had such a fantastic weekend that I didn't get very many pictures... Like seriously you would think I would have the camera on me 24/7... But we had a dance party one night and boy did we have a blast!
PS these pictures are all out of order and I seriously have no patience to fix them but enjoy my crazy kids and husband...


















Jumping to Aunt Kristin



Kathy and Don and Kristin eventually joined us...

PS these pictures are all out of order and I seriously have no patience to fix them but enjoy my crazy kids and husband...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment