But once in a while they really do get along and have a very good time together. I think it is because they are so much on different playing fields, emotionally, physically, everything that they struggle with the getting along part... Anyway... My boys love to have sleepovers out in the living room in their sleeping bags. So about once a month or so I give in and let them do it. Last week after I knew they had fallen asleep I came out to the sweetest picture that melted my heart...
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Brotherly love
My boys love to bug each other. You know the usual lets see how far I can make the other one upset until Mommy intervenes... YES! GOOD TIMES! (insert very sarcastic face >..<)
But once in a while they really do get along and have a very good time together. I think it is because they are so much on different playing fields, emotionally, physically, everything that they struggle with the getting along part... Anyway... My boys love to have sleepovers out in the living room in their sleeping bags. So about once a month or so I give in and let them do it. Last week after I knew they had fallen asleep I came out to the sweetest picture that melted my heart...

Stay at home moms do not get paid with money just the occasional BONUS and the knowledge they are doing the right thing for their family. That night was my bonus and I was so thankful I witnessed it.
But once in a while they really do get along and have a very good time together. I think it is because they are so much on different playing fields, emotionally, physically, everything that they struggle with the getting along part... Anyway... My boys love to have sleepovers out in the living room in their sleeping bags. So about once a month or so I give in and let them do it. Last week after I knew they had fallen asleep I came out to the sweetest picture that melted my heart...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How sweet! Remember our sleepovers at Chatham? Let's do that again some time :).
Post a Comment