Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It has been a while..... I know

I really have a good excuse for not updating my blog in forever......are you ready to hear my lame excuse?!
Our 2 macs died... No really they both died within a week of each other!!!! And we haven't had to money to fix them. Troy has a lap top but I hate it. It's not a Mac... So therefore the lack of posts! And as I am writing this I am using my phone!
But tonight I had to share something that made me laugh and before I forget it I have to post it. We were driving to the park and chandler kept exclaiming, "burger, burger, burger". I didn't understand because we had just finished dinner. I said are you hungry? NO! "burger, burger, burger" after the third time I turned around and noticed him sticking out his little finger with a huge size booger from his nose !!!! Oh booger okay give me a second to find a tissue. By the time I went to wipe the "burger" off it was missing! Me-chandler where did your booger go? Chandler- in my mouth me- trying not to gag and laugh at the same time Troy- was it yummy? Chandler- yum...... Delicious! Oh we laughed about it forever and then had a talk about how boogers love to buried in tissues not mouths!

No comments: