Friday, April 27, 2012

So blogger has a new look... I am trying to navigate myself through it... Hopefully I can post some more things soon!

Do you ever have something you are so excited about you can hardly stand it by not telling everybody on earth about it?! Thats how I feel about a lot of things... Just things in general nothing specific but like your future or a vacation or seeing family members! And I have something in each one of those categories that I AM DYING TO SHOUT FROM THE ROOF TOP!

But until I am ready to shout it (PS you my wonderful blog readers will be the first to know of any and all details) I will stay mum....

OKAY... OKAY... I will let you in on a little secret...

Are you ready for it?!

Are you sure?!

My SISTERS ARE COMING TO TOWN IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS! AHHHH!!!!!!! I am so excited I can HARDLY WAIT! I can't wait to take them to Hinckleys school, drive them around town, show off our awesome house, and we have another special mission... AND THAT SECRET WILL STAY A SECRET FOR ANOTHER WEEK OR SO!

I am like a little school girl on the night before Christmas... I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!

So stay posted more secrets to come!

2 comments:

The Ainas said...

pregnant?

Harding Family said...

Sounds like tons of fun! Sisters are the best! I am so glad you are so happy!