Sunday, April 29, 2012

Beware of snakes

Last Monday night we put Hinckley in charge of the lesson and we had my parents over for dinner and FHE. It was a night to remember we were all laughing so hard we cried! It was the best.

This is my sweet boy! Did I mention that he received GOLD Renaissance at school? Do you know what that means? Yah... Me either. Actually it means he is incredibly smart, gets to school on time, hasn't missed a lot of school, behaves well and pretty much HE IS AMAZING! I am so proud of this kid. He loves to learn and I LOVE HIM! Isn't he adorable?
I got a great shot of Chandler!
Jumping?
This is Hinckley and Grandpa setting up for his lesson... It was about snakes...
Dad helped put down the snakes too
Have you ever heard the pioneer story of the 2 little girls who came across a bunch of rattlesnakes? They were both so scared but decided to pray and jump over the snakes. This is Troy lifting up his "skirt" and jumping over the snakes.
Grandmas turn. He made sure we lifted our "skirts"
Hinckley jumping
Grandpa
I think we all had to jump 2-3 times!
And we sang our little hearts out! I think i have a video of Hinckley singing... I need to find that
Yahoo for family time!


1 comment:

Bryant and April said...

It baffles me every time you post a picture of you boys at how big they have gotten! Wasn't it just a few months ago that I was holding a 6 month old baby Hinckley with those big blue eyes and we all lived in Rexburg? They have grown up to be so darling. I'm sad I really don't know them very well. But we are all excited to see you guys in about a month! Gracie LOVES LOVES LOVES her cousins. If you say "they are your cousins" she is automatically in love with them and ready to share all her toys!