Thursday, April 19, 2012

Love day!

So we moved into our house. I promise to post pictures in the near future. It has taken me a while to get use to it... More on that later too. And our first official Holiday in our house was Valentines Day! I bought these cute lightening mcqueen towels at the Disney Store for like $4 a piece... I was pretty happy about that buy! Hinckley received a new star wars lego set and Chandler received a mickey mouse book he can draw in. They were both in heaven! Troy received is annual 101 things I love about you box. This year was AWESOME because he was HOME! Even if he did have to work a double shift...

Hinckley was so excited to take in his Valentines for his school friends and his decorated box! And I actually got to help in his classroom. I WAS SO EXCITED when his teacher FINALLY let me help out! I helped the kids make pizza and pass out valentines. IT WAS AWESOME!

No comments: